Happy Suffolk Day!
The 21st June 2018, is officially Suffolk Day, a day created to enjoy all things wonderful about the beautiful county Smart Garden Offices so lovingly call home.
From a local start up to a nationwide success, our roots are firmly fixed here in good Ol’ Suffolk and we are proud to work with local suppliers and businesses, all of which enable us to create a world class product.
And if our suppliers and us aren’t enough to prove Suffolk isn’t just fields and flowers (although they are exceedingly pretty) we’ve collated the top 5 things to do, that will truly give you the real Suffolk experience.
All perfect ideas, if you want to visit our showroom and make a day of it!
- Stay Close – If you’ve travelled afar to take a look around our showroom and don’t fancy another drive, our local village Thurston has plenty on offer for a peaceful day in the countryside, from village pubs serving local food, The Fox and Hounds being one of our favourites, to lovely walks and local farms, there’s plenty to explore.
- Explore the local historic town, less than a 20 minute drive from us – From the beautiful abbey gardens, to local brewery Adnams, make your own gin experience, there’s activities for all in our beautiful historical town Bury St Edmunds, lakes, gardens, gin, and shopping, means you certainly won’t run out of things to do!
- Parks a plenty – Ipswich, under 30 minutes from our showroom has an array of parks and places to explore, perfect for children and adults of all ages. With outside paddling pools at Bourne Park to the stunning Christchurch Park, complete with mansion, for your viewing pleasure!
- Sea, Sun and Fun – You’re spoilt for choice if you’re looking for a trip to the seaside for the day, from Southwold to Aldebrugh, Felixstowe to Walberswick, the Suffolk Coast has so much to offer, even we haven’t seen it all yet! Famous Fish and Chips and traditional amusement parks, you’ll never want to leave.
- Ok, so not an exact attraction, but we simply can’t miss the amazing food our County serves each and every single day, from the coffee shops of Woodbridge to the wholesome yet modern dishes of Milsoms, you won’t leave feeling hungry that’s for sure!
And finally, not on the list, but a very important part of Suffolk Day here at Smart Garden Offices, our Suffolk Barn range, lovingly named after… well you’ve figured that out already!
So there we have five exceptional reasons to visit our wonderful county & make a visit to our showroom a full, fun packed day out!