Like so many businesses at this present time, we took the decision to temporarily close the doors at SMART Garden Offices to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our staff, their families, our customers and all our potential customers.
The reality of this means that our showroom is now closed, we will not be able to carry out any on-site consultations, and our installations will be pushed back a few weeks.
However, we do not want you, our potential customers, to have to wait any longer than is necessary to get your perfect garden room or office installed, so we have implemented new steps for you to be able to continue planning your perfect garden space while we are all in this enforced period of lockdown, to be ready to get going just as soon as normal working is resumed.
With full access to our e-Catalogue, we have also designed a ‘Self-Consultation’ form so that you can do a lot of the legwork yourself whilst you have this additional time on your hands. Once completed, we will be able to provide a quote for you as normal and process your order should you wish to proceed.
A Self-Consultation form may sound scary, but it is basically a simply designed questionnaire, created to enable you to easily confirm:
- Which range you are interested in.
- What size you are looking for.
- How you would like the building configured (position of doors, windows, sockets etc.).
- What, if any, optional extras and upgrades you would like.
- Where in the garden you wish to site the garden room.
- The layout of your site.
- What access is like on your site.
The form also contains tips on how to design your garden room:
- Stand in the chosen position of the garden room in your garden and think about where you want your view to be when you are inside it.
- Start by designing the inside first, think about where you want your desk/furniture etc.
- Once you have done this, the best positions for the doors and windows should soon become clear.
- Don’t forget ventilation – a lot of floor to ceiling glass looks nice, but ensure you add a few opening windows to get some airflow.
- We recommend a minimum gap of 500mm to all boundaries for all buildings under 15sq m, and 1m for all those over 15sq m.
As part of the self-consultation, we also ask for a few images of your site to be sent over, and it really is as simple as that.
If you experience any difficulties or cannot provide all the information requested, please rest assured that one of the team will be on hand to provide assistance via the phone: 0800 242 5559 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We fully appreciate that many customers may be uncomfortable to commit to an order during these uncertain times, and in order to combat any feelings of risk, we have also introduced a temporary ‘peace of mind’ deposit. Pay just £250 to secure your order at the price quoted and secure our earliest installation slot. If, once we are back up and running, you decide not to proceed, then the deposit is fully refundable.
At SMART, our customer journey is paramount in everything that we do so we have developed these new processes to ensure that the current situation that we all find ourselves in will not disrupt, deter or delay your plans for a garden room or office. To access our e-Catalogue or our Self-Consultation form, just click here and start planning your dream space today.